We aim to provide you and your pet with the best possible service and care. We would appreciate your feedback so we can endeavour to improve our services and ensure client satisfaction. All members of staff will take your comments seriously and take appropriate action.
If you have encountered any problems with our services, please let us know:
- In the first instance, tell the person in charge of your pet’s care – they may be able to resolve your concern there and then
- If they are unavailable, please discuss your concerns with any member of our team who will be happy to help – we would much rather talk to you about it now.
- Alternatively, you are welcome to write to us. Please address all correspondence to the Clinical Director. Please provide the following information:
- Your name, address and convenient contact telephone and email.
- The name of your pet.
- The date on which you last attended the clinic.
- A brief description of your concerns.
- A summary of what in your opinion we can do to best deal with your concerns.
- It is best to raise any concerns you may have as soon as possible – this will make it easier for us to investigate and resolve any matters, which are still ongoing.
- If any of our staff were involved, it would be helpful if you can provide us with their names.
- In the event your complaint is relating to an Out of Hours service or a Referral treatment that was not provided by our staff we would ask you to firstly direct the complaint to the relevant service provider. Please ask our staff if you are not sure where to direct the enquiry. We would also appreciate updates on the outcome.
Your concerns will be treated in confidentiality. Upon receiving your letter, we will aim to contact you to as soon as possible to obtain more details. Please let us know the most convenient time to contact you. We may need to investigate the matter further before being able to reach a conclusion; if that is the case, we will do our best to look into it as quickly as possible and will reply to you as soon as we are able.
In normal circumstances, we would aim to have addressed your complaint within 14 days of receiving it.
If you have any general comments please:
- Email the practice email address (usually found in our contact page on the website).
- Alternatively write to the Practice either via post or hand in to reception
Thank you for taking the time to give us your thoughts.